All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays provides careful analyses of the principal ideas expressed in a major church body formed in the United States, the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). The authors locate the Disciples' theological tradition against a background of evolving intellectual history - from its immediate antecedents in the eighteenth-century Enlightenment through its birth in the American West of the early nineteenth century, to the various challenges of modernism over the past 120 years. Through it all the authors in this collection trace the essential themes that have given the demination continuity and strength.
- Author BiographyThe late KENNETH LAWRENCE was head of the Department of Religion at Texas Christian University.
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content Notenotes
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKenneth Lawrence
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.