All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince ancient times, storytelling has been a valued art form that enables traditions, beliefs, and lessons to be transmitted from one generation to the next. Epics such as Homers Odyssey and Virgils Aeneid and tales such as those contained in the collected The Thousand and One Nights offer modern-day readers a glimpse into various countries and cultures, as well as different eras. The individuals and works profiled in this absorbing volume have withstood the test of time, remaining culturally significant and influencing authors and readers alike for centuries.
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBritannica Guide to Authors
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKathleen Kuiper
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.