All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to use classical dressage, the basis of all other ridden disciplines, to find the best way to ride any individual horse This book explains why and, above all, how to classically train a horse. It explains that riders have to look at each horse as an individual, asking such questions as What problems does he have? How is his natural crookedness expressed? What is his personality like? Classical dressage offers a strategy for bringing each and every horse into balance. Anja Beran wants to preserve this kwledge, which has w almost been lost, and make it available to every interested rider in a practical and comprehensible way. She discusses the exercises and describes how to work through them, before explaining in detail which problems can occur and what can be done about them. Classical dressage is guided by the horse's nature, keeping him healthy and strong and helping him to develop a wonderful and expressive personality. In this way, riding becomes a pleasure for horse and rider.
- Author BiographyAnja Beran is the head of the internationally renowned Gut Rosenhof training center, where 45 horses are stabled for training. She has been training horses for 25 years, and is the author of Classical Schooling with the Horse in Mind.
- Author(s)Anja Beran
- PublisherCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Content Noteall colour photographs
- Weight1542 g
- Width240 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.