All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you ever wanted to kw about homeopathic practice and repertorization. A never before book that bridges the gap between Theory and Practice. Learn the secrets of clinical interview. This book is t intended to be a textbook, but would be of great help to the students and the beginners in practice, in understanding what homeopathic practice is all about and getting oriented to it. This book discusses the implementational aspects of homeopathic practice. Through this book I have tried to demonstrate the application of homeopathic principles to practice. The chapter on homeopathic physician will make the reader, especially fresh homeopathic graduate, aware of the attitude and the type of clinical training necessary for scientific homeopathic practice and the qualities that need to be cultivated if he wishes to be a successful (Hahnemannian) homeopath. It will also introduce him to various means of acquiring clinical kwledge. How to conduct case taking? This is a frequently asked question. Therefore, chapter on case taking deals with practical aspect of case taking, and is full of practical tips and hints. Case processing is ather important part of homeopathic practice and I have tried to simplify the complexities involved in it. Clinical implications of the concept of totality have been focused upon in the chapter on totality. Choice of the right remedy is one of the most perplexing dilemmas, especially for a neophyte and hence it has been addressed in as clear terms as possible in the related chapter. The matter of Potency Selection has been dealt with scant attention in most of the homeopathic literature till w. As a result many students and beginners are in total dark with regards to various factors that need to be considered while selecting potency for any given case.
- Author(s)Dr Anurag Deshmukh
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight262 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.