All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text defends the ideal of minimum government against the charges put forward by egalitarian welfare liberals, communitarians and conservatives, arguing it best advances human well being.
- Author BiographyDAVID CONWAY is Professor of Philosophy and Head, School of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Middlesex University. He was educated at the Universities of Cambridge and London. His previous publications include A Farewell to Marx. His main research interests are in moral and political philosophy.
- Author(s)David Conway
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/1998
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight217 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.