All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA course in Classical Mechanics is rmally considered to be difficult because of the formal nature and the associated mathematical complexities. A problem-based course, however, can be considerably easy to comprehend. The author has succeeded in presenting a smooth transition from simpler ideas to more complex concepts. The complex topics such as the transformation theory, Poisson brackets and Hamilton Jacobi theory are dealt in considerable detail. Their intimate connections with the discoveries in Quantum mechanics are emphasized enabling the student to have a deeper understanding of Quantum mechanics.
- Author BiographyP. V. Panat.: Department of Physics, University of Pune, Pune, India
- Author(s)P.V. Panat
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.