All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Middleton was a towering figure of 20th Century engineering and science and one of the founders of statistical communication theory. During the second World War, the young David Middleton, working with Van Fleck, devised the tion of the matched filter, which is the most basic method used for detecting signals in ise. Over the intervening six decades, the contributions of Middleton have become classics. This collection of essays by leading scientists, engineers and colleagues of David are in his hor and reflect the wide influence that he has had on many fields. Also included is the introduction by Middleton to his forthcoming book, which gives a wonderful view of the field of communication, its history and his own views on the field that he developed over the past 60 years. Focusing on classical ise modeling and applications, Classical, Semi-Classical and Quantum Noise includes coverage of statistical communication theory, n-stationary ise, molecular footprints, ise suppression, Quantum error correction, and other related topics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byH. Vincent Poor,Leon Cohen,Marlan O. Scully
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.