All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolar returns employ the astrological technique of reading the next year's activity for a chart calculated for when the transiting Sun returns to its natal position. Almost every Western astrologer has tried to use solar returns. However, there have been so many methods proposed, that the beginner in this technique is often bewildered about how to get the core meanings out of this system. Dr Lehman uses 240 examples, including one example of 11 consecutive returns, and ather with 41 consecutive returns, as well as other examples by subject, to illustrate t only the cycles found within solar returns, but how to apply them. Learn about solar returns for relationships, jobs, financial success, children, relocation, education, hours, medical issues, as well as death. Dr Lehman takes you through the method, the application, and the kinds of issues raised by this method.
- Author BiographyLee is an author and professor of astrological studies with degrees in ecosystems analysis and botany. She received both the Marc Edmund Jones Award in 1995 and the Regulus Award of Education in 2008 for her contributions in astrology.
- Author(s)J.Lee Lehman
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note89 charts
- Weight894 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.