All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students with little or background in the subject, this book covers classical social theory, modern social theory, and contemporary challenges to both periods. Each chapter is written by a specialist in the field, giving a clear exposition of the main concepts placed in both historical and philosophical context. The chapters contain biographical data, end of chapter lists of key concepts and a comprehensive bibliography listing the primary and secondary literature relevant to the material.
- Author BiographyHeine Andersen is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen. He was formerly Associate Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and Visiting Scholar at the European University Institute in Florence. Lars Bo Kaspersen is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen He has been a Visiting Scholar at the University of Southampton and a Fulbright Scholar at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of Anthony Giddens: An Introduction to a Social Theorist (Blackwell, 2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1086 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byHeine Anderson,Lars Bo Kaspersen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.