All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionClassical and Modern Social Theory is comprehensive introduction to the field, covering a wide historical range of thinkers, from the classical to the postmodernist, as well as key themes in social theory and a guide to the major debates. Designed for students with little or background in social theory, this single volume covering both classic and contemporary theory introduces the basic concepts at the center of social theory in accessible language and provides readers with a useful reference source to the field.
- Author BiographyHeine Andersen is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen. He was formerly Associate Professor at the Copenhagen Business School and Visiting Scholar at the European University Institute in Florence. Lars Bo Kaspersen is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen He has been a Visiting Scholar at the University of Southampton and a Fulbright Scholar at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of Anthony Giddens: An Introduction to a Social Theorist (Blackwell, 2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight964 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHeine Anderson,Lars Bo Kaspersen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.