All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Buck, the fiercely loyal and powerful dog of the Yukon, has been author Jack London's most popular vel since it was first published in 1903. Veteran comics writer Chuck Dixon teams with frequent collaborator Ricardo Villagran in this adaptation of London's vel, which School Library Journal described as handsome to look at, inviting to read, and a boon to anyone interested in introducing today's youth to classic works .
- Author BiographyChuck Dixon is a comicbook writer best known for his long runs on several Batman titles in the 1990's for DC Comics. Throughout his prolific career, Dixon has written for Evangeline (Comico Comics), The Savage Sword of Conan, The Punisher War Journal (Marvel Comics), Robin, Nightwing, Detective Comics (DC Comics), and Simpsons Comics (Bongo Comics). Ricardo Villagran is a comicbook artist who began his career as an artist in his native Argentina. After meeting Chuck Dixon in 1983, Villagran went on to pencil and ink comicbooks for DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Archie Comics, and countless other companies. He also created his own studio Villagran Studios.
- Author(s)Chuck Dixon,Jack London,Ricardo Villagran
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Ricardo Villagran,Chuck Dixon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.