About this product
- DescriptionThe city of Paris wakes to news of a shocking double murder, and what's worse, it seems to have been impossible: the upperstory room was locked from the inside, and though witnesses heard the murderer speak, it was in an unkwn language! With an incent man imprisoned and the police stumped, only Dupin and his ingenious mind can unravel the puzzle. Also features thrilling adaptations of The Mystery of Marie Roget and The Gold Bug, two classics of the mystery genre.
- Author BiographyEdgar Allan Poe was an American author, poet, editor and literary critic, best known for his tales of mystery and the macabre. Poe was one of the earliest American practitioners of the short story and is considered the inventor of the detective fiction genre. Poe and his work appear throughout popular culture in literature, music, films, and television. A number of his homes are dedicated museums today.Jean David Morvan is a French comics writer who has been nominated for two Angouleme Youth Comics awards. His work has previously appeared in CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED DELUXE #4 The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED DELUXE #6 The Three Musketeers.
- Author(s)Corbeyran,Edgar Allan Poe,Jean-David Morvan
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.