All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped from a meticulous search of works from the last 40 years, Classics in Rhilogy culls premier articles from rhilogic literature into a single, convenient text. Editors Michael S. Benninger and Marvin P. Fried have identified the key articles that have shaped the field of rhilogy and invited commentary from contemporary practitioners who discuss how these articles have impacted both the field and patient care. Classics in Rhilogy is an effective resource well suited for anyone who wants to review the history of rhilogy for patient care, education, or just for enjoyment.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael S. Benninger is the Chairman of the Head and Neck Institute at The Cleveland Clinic and is a Professor of Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. The Head and Neck Institute comprise the specialties of Otolaryngology, Audiology, Speech and Language Sciences, Oral Surgery and Dentistry. Marvin P. Fried, MD, FACS, is professor of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and university chairman at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarvin P. Fried,Michael S. Benninger
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.