All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassroom Art is an attractive, full-colour, 3-book series for the entire primary school age range. It provides opportunities for direct skill development whilst remaining largely open-ended, to allow for pupil exploration of individual techniques and ideas. It uses a wide range of readily available media. It stimulates imaginative ideas. It includes the line, shape, colour, pattern and texture elements of art. It contains comprehensive information to support each two-page unit of work, including: step-by-step, full-colour pictorial instructions; ideas for inspiring children; full-colour example of finished artwork; reflective/evaluative questions; suggestions for varying the activity; cross-curricular activity ideas; and display suggestions.
- Author(s)Amelia Ruscoe
- PublisherRIC Publications Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRic-776 S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwood, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRIC Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.