All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassroom Connections brings math, language arts, and science together around a common skill. This book for first graders covers vowel sounds, synyms and antonyms, homophones, reading comprehension, addition, subtraction, measurement, and critical thinking.The Classroom Connections series provides math, language arts, and science practice for children in kindergarten to grade 3. Each page ties three subject areas together around a common skill, giving children a fresh way to look at important concepts. Children are also provided with extension activities, tips, and hints related to each skill to encourage additional learning and real-world application.
- PublisherThinking Kids
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThinking Kids
- Weight590 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.