All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAppropriate classroom management is the base for an effective teaching/learning process. The practical help offered in this guidebook will provide philosophic and behavioral parameters that easily fit every classroom. A hands-on resource manual for new or experienced teachers, this book includes forms that may be photocopied and adapted for personal use-these classroom diagrams, lesson plans, and self-evaluation methods add to the usefulness of this text.
- Author BiographyRay Petty, is Associate Professor of Education at the Inter American University of Puerto Rico. He has over twenty years of experience as a classroom teacher, guidance counselor and principal in the Hartford, Connecticut public schools. Petty is also a Fulbright Senior Specialist in Education.
- Author(s)Ray Petty
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/10/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note8 cartoons
- Weight195 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.