CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classroom Reading Inventory has served pre-service and in-service teachers for over 40 years in their diagsis of students' reading capacity and specific reading problems. Unlike other lengthy reading inventories, the CRI can be fully administered in 12-15 minutes. It is the leadin reading inventory in the field and comes in and easy-to-use, spiral-bound format.
- Author BiographyWarren Wheelock is Professor of Education and Director of the Reading Clinic in the Language and Literacy Group at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He received his Ed.D. in reading and clinical psychology at Arizona State University. He teaches graduate and credentialing courses in the diagnosis and correction of reading disorders. A former elementary school teacher, and school psychologist, he has co-authored a basic text in reading, and co-authored a high-interest, easy-vocabulary basic reading series, and a basic reading series for use in the Migrant Education Program. In 1995, Robert B. Rogers, president of the Kauffman Foundation, endowed a scholarship to honor Dr. Wheelock, The Dr. Warren Wheelock Scholarship in Reading Education. Professor Wheelock is also a forensic examiner and expert witness for the Missouri State Public Defender System.
- Author(s)Connie Campbell,Nicholas Silvaroli,Warren H. Wheelock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight483 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.