Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionWhy should English language teachers conduct classroom research? As teachers gain experience, they instinctively want to learn more about their practice, the profession, and ways to contribute to the field. The way to dig deeper into their passion for teaching is through researching their own classroom contexts. This easy-to-follow guide demystifies the process of classroom research and gives teachers the confidence to get started, plan a project, collect data, publish findings, and then continue to enjoy the empowering energy of researching and learning. Open the book; begin your journey as a teacher-researcher.
- Author(s)Tim Stewart
- PublisherTeachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Incorporated (TESOL)
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEnglish Language Teacher Development Series
- Place of PublicationAlexandria, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Incorporated (TESOL)
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.