Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1973, Claude Rutault uses a simple method to create new artworks. Using the principle of definition/method , the artist's work consists of mochrome painted canvases which are hung on a wall that is painted the exact same colour as the canvases. Although simple, Rutault has garnered much recognition for his unique method, which extends the boundaries of art, making the entire wall part of the featured effect. In fact, Rutault invented almost 300 different ways to paint his walls and canvases the same colour, each of them differing based on the shape and size of the canvases, their structural placement along the wall, and of course, the overall colour used.
- Author BiographyClaude Rutault was born in 1941 in Trois-Moutiers (France). He lives and works in La Celle Saint-Cloud.A solo show by Claude Rutault des histoires sans fin will be organized at MAMCO in Geneva, from 15 October 2013 to 12 January 2014. Claude Rutault will participate in the exhibition Happy Birthday Galerie Perrotin / 25 years , from 11 October to 12 January 2014 organized at lille3000, at Tripostal. Claude Rutault will be featured in the group show theatre du monde at Maison Rouge in Paris from 19 October 2013 to 12 January 2014.
- Author(s)Claude Rutault
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight1315 g
- Width209 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.