All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe megahit series returns to charm and inspire a new generation of baby-sitters! When Claudia's beloved grandmother, Mimi, has a stroke, it changes everything. Instead of spending the summer baby-sitting, Claudia is Mimi-sitting. She could use a little help, but her impossible sister, Janine, just can't be bothered. Claudia is trying hard to be nice -- but Janine is just so mean!
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series, BELLE TEAL, the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE TODAY, A DOG'S LIFE, and ON CHRISTMAS EVE, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S, LONGER LETTER LATER and SNAIL MAIL NO MORE with Paula Danziger, and THE DOLL PEOPLE and THE MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD, written with Laura Godwin and illustrated by Brian Selznick. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Ann M Martin
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBaby-Sitters Club (Numbered)
- Series Part/Volume Number007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date04/09/2016
- Weight127 g
- Width135 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.