All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to claws, and shows how they help animals to survive, and how different they can look.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman has written over 100 nonfiction books for young readers about science, math, and history. Her favorite letter in the alphabet is R because when you say it out loud you sound like a pirate!
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAcorn: Animal Spikes and Spines
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.