Clean Green Drinks: 100+ Cleansing Recipes to Renew & Restore Your Body and Mind by Candice Kumai (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCleanse. Sculpt your body, boost your health, renew your mind, and improve your whole outlook on life.Clean Green Drinks is t just a recipe collection, but also a guide to a leaner, happier, and more fulfilled you. With more than 100 perfectly balanced, delicious drink recipes that can be made in a minute, Clean Green Drinks will help you sip away extra pounds as you sip away stress. Health journalist and chef Candice Kumai reveals the new science behind her enticing, refreshing flavors; and shows how easy it is to get fit, healthy, happy, and glowing! Advance praise for Clean Green Drinks Candice s recipes are delicious and will keep your skin glowing from the inside out. Trust me, your body will be thanking you once you introduce Clean Green Drinks into your diet! Adriana Lima, supermodel I ve always been a fan of Candice s recipes, and I can t wait for her juices to kick-start my health! Healthy eating can be delicious! Nicole Miller, designer Candice Kumai kws how to jam a bazillion nutrients into a tasty and refreshing glass. Her creative beverages will give your body a boost and your taste buds a treat. Joy Bauer, M.S., R.D., C.D.N., New York Times bestselling author and nutrition expert for NBC s TodayClean Green Drinks is one of the most impressive health books out there, full of amazingly delicious recipes and fresh ingredients. If it s great health you want, this book delivers. Kim Baruin, New York Times bestselling co-author of Skinny Bitch Candice Kumai is an absolute artist with recipes. She s shaking things up with Clean Green Drinks. This book has taken my juicing obsession to a whole new level. Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times bestselling author of May Cause Miracles Combine a passion for health and nutrition with culinary expertise and you have Candice Kumai. I recommend her books for every kitchen! Dr. Lindsey Duncan, celebrity nutritionist and naturopathic doctor Candice has whipped up the most stylish guide to juicing. Green truly is the new black. Michelle Smith, founder and designer, MillyClean Green Drinks is a treasure trove of recipes perfect for cleansing, detoxing, and everyday sipping! The beautiful pictures and design of the book are bound to inspire. Alexandra Jamieson, co-creator of Super Size Me and author of The Great American Detox Diet Going green has never been so delicious! Candice makes these recipes healthy, easy, fun, and yummy! Keri Glassman, nutritionist, TV personality, and author of The New You and Improved Diet
- Author BiographyCandice Kumai, former host of Lifetime s Cook Yourself Thin and TLC s Homemade Simple, had traveled across Asia, New York City, and Los Angeles as a fashion model by the age of fifteen. At twenty-two, she received her professional culinary training at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles and cooked in several California-based restaurants. Candice was the youngest chef to compete on Bravo s inaugural season of Top Chef at age twenty-three. As a major influencer by the age of thirty, Candice wrote and developed recipes for more than half a dozen cookbooks, including the New York Times #1 bestseller Cook Yourself Thin, Skinny Bitch Cookbook, Recipe Rehab, and Novak Djokovic s Serve to Win. Her cookbooks include Pretty Delicious, Cook Yourself Sexy, and Clean Green Drinks. Candice is featured in and contributes to dozens of food, health, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle shows and publications. In 2012 she began hosting workshops in New York City at the James Beard Foundation. Additionally, Candice has been an ambassador to the White House AAPI Alliance and The Resolution Project at Harvard Club of New York City. Candice has spoken at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Columbia University Medical Center, University of San Diego, The New York Times Travel Show, and the NBA. Candice is the chef ambassador to 1,000 Days (founded by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton). She volunteers her time with Whole Foods, The Chef s Garden, and Health Corps. She is a fellowship member of the UN Foundation. Candice is currently a regular judge on Food Network s Iron Chef America, a health journalist, and food editor-at-large at Shape and Men s Fitness magazines.
- Author(s)Candice Kumai
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.