All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionFaith is perhaps mostly related with devotion in the heart and conviction in the mind both of which are abstract phemena. Nevertheless, most duties in all religions call for physical cleanliness before or during the observation of a certain ritual. Cleanliness in Islam defines physical cleanliness in detail, for it is an obligation and a component of prescribed prayers in Islamic practice. Cleanliness has a lot to do with keeping ourselves and our environment safe from all kinds of filth. The book also gives prominence to the spiritual dimensions of cleanliness, like purifying the heart from what is bad and evil and keeping one's earnings untainted with illegitimate income. It emphasizes that purifying from physical filth and keeping the heart safe from spiritual impurities such as false beliefs and doctrines, associating partners with God, hypocrisy, and other sins are all religious and moralistic tasks that are inherent in humankind.
- Author BiographyRemzi Kuscular is a teacher and writer in the field of Islamic studies. He lives in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Author(s)Remzi Kuscular
- PublisherTughra Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleIslam in Practice
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTughra Books
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.