All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionIt is estimated that there are more than 700 different drugs and toxic substances in our bodies. These substances reduce your ability to think clearly and can prevent you from achieving what you really want in life.The Purification Program is an all-natural regimen that eliminates these accumulated drugs and toxins, freeing you from the devastating effects they have on the mind and spirit.Hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world and all walks of life report life-changing results from this program: Increased energy and enthusiasm for livingGreater mental alertness and ability to concentrateDramatically improved general health and happinessA heightened sense of spiritual well-beingA more positive attitude about oneself and others, ready to take on lifeYou can experience the same.
- Author BiographyAuthor, humanitarian and Founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is one of the most acclaimed figures of the modern age.In a writing career spanning more than half a century, he was both a leading light of American fiction and the author of more than 35 million words of nonfiction the single most embracive statement on the human mind and spirit, providing the only road to total spiritualfreedom.To date, more than 250 million copies of his works are in circulation worldwide, in 71 languages. All told, those works comprise over 3,000 recorded lectures and some 5,000 writings, including nineteen New York Times bestsellers.Accordingly, and in testament to the magnitude of his literary legacy, there are his four Guinness World Records: most published author, most translated author, the author with the most audiobook titles and the single most translated non-religious work.Yet the essence of L. Ron Hubbard s legacy is perhaps best expressed in his simple declaration: I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself of the shadows which darken his days. These shadows look so thick to him and weigh him down so that when he finds they are shadows and that he can see through them, walk through them and be again in the sun, he is enormously delighted. And I am afraid I am just as delighted as he is.
- Author(s)L Ron Hubbard
- PublisherBridge Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge Publications, Inc.
- Weight522 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.