Clearly Visual Basic: Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic 2012 by Diane Zak (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $133.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to program with Microsoft(R) Visual Basic has never been easier! CLEARLY VISUAL BASIC: PROGRAMMING WITH MICROSOFT(R) VISUAL BASIC 2012, 3E by best-selling programming author Diane Zak uses a simple, proven, step-by-step approach that's ideal for learning a first programming language. Readers need prior programming experience. Clear, brief chapters introduce Visual Basic -- today's most popular Microsoft(R) programming language -- in small, manageable segments without cumbersome technical jargon. This easy-to-follow book focuses on the fundamentals to ensure readers master essential programming and problem-solving skills they can easily transfer to other languages. This invative text uses visualization and application to introduce the basics with the most recent version of Visual Basic 2012. Clear figures emphasize important programming concepts, while memorable new examples place concepts into a meaningful context. Expanded exercises let readers apply what they're learning, while mini-quizzes check their understanding. Unique Want More Info? PDF files let readers view extra examples and further explanations as needed. Trust CLEARLY VISUAL BASIC: PROGRAMMING WITH MICROSOFT(R) VISUAL BASIC 2012, 3E for the straight-forward, clear approach to Visual Basic today's beginners need for programming success.
- Author BiographyProlific author and respected professional, Diane Zak continues to provide an inspiring and uncomplicated learning experience for students through her widely popular programming books. Recognized for their unique, readable, and friendly style, each book reflects Zak's knowledge of student needs and her extensive understanding of computer programming and its use in business today. Each book is carefully crafted with the modern student in mind. Diane Zak holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems, a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and a Master of Arts degree in Adult and Continuing Education. She has taught at various computer training centers and most recently served as professor at College of DuPage in Illinois.
- Author(s)Diane Zak
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.