All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCleft Talk for Kids is an informative and interactive book that explains the condition of cleft lip and palate in a child-friendly format. In Cleft Talk for Kids, children and their caregivers meet Kate and Charlie, best friends who were born with clefts. Kate and Charlie explain to young readers why clefts happen and how having a cleft can affect someone on a daily basis. Kate and Charlie also share how similar children with clefts are to their peers despite this physical difference.
- Author BiographyMelissa Johnston-Burnham, LCSW, is the proud mother of the three greatest children on the planet, one of whom was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. Melissa is also a clinician in a group psychotherapy practice who specializes in the treatment of children and adolescents. Melissa lives in a messy house outside of Denver, Colorado, with her family and a multitude of pets. This is her second book for children.
- Author(s)Lcsw Melissa Johnston-Burnham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrea Fountain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.