Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWe're just going to look. Helen Brown had intention of adopting a pet when she brought her sons, Sam and Rob, to visit a friend's new kittens. But the runt of the litter was irresistible, with her overlarge ears and dainty chin. When Cleo was delivered weeks later, she had way of kwing that her new family had just been hit by a tragedy. Helen was sure she couldn't keep her--until she saw something she thought had vanished from the earth forever: her son's smile. The reckless, rambunctious kitten stayed. Through happiness and heartbreak, changes and new beginnings, Cleo turned out to be the unlikely glue that affectionately held Helen's family together. Rich in wisdom, wit, heart, and healing, here is the story of a cat with an extraordinary gift for kwing just where she was needed most. A remarkable memoir. . .I realized that Helen Brown didn't break my heart at all--she opened it. --Beth Hoffman, New York Times bestselling author of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt An absolute must. -- Cat World The next Marley &Me. Even n cat-lovers will be moved. -- Good Housekeeping
- Author BiographyHelen Brownwas born and brought up in New Zealand, where she first worked as a journalist, TV presenter, and scriptwriter. A multi award winning columnist, Helen now lives in Melbourne, Australia, with her family and feline, the internationally beloved Jonah. Her memoir Cleo rose to the top of the bestseller lists in its first weeks in the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, France, and Australia, and has been translated into more than sixteen languages. Cats & Daughters further increased her audience with publications in six countries. Tumbledown Manor, her first novel, again shows her storytelling talents. You can visit Helen Brown at www.helenbrown.com and follow her on Facebook.
- Author(s)Helen Brown
- PublisherCitadel Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitadel Press
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.