All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCleopatra VII, a Greek woman who became Egypts last pharaoh, was arguably the most famous woman of ancient times. Smart, resourceful, and bold, she sought world domination by allying herself with two of the three strongest Roman men of her dayJulius Caesar and Mark Antony. Her downfall came at the hands of the third most powerful RomanOctavian, who would later become Augustus, the first Roman emperor.
- Author(s)Don Nardo
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInfluential Women
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.