Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
About this product
- DescriptionUnfolding the real Cleveland, this guidebook features listings of the city s best cultural hotspots as well as essays about residential communities. Readers will learn about places that are longer in existence, the areas that are becoming increasingly popular, the natural history of Cleveland Heights, what Mount Pleasant was like back in the day, and Opportunity Corridors missed. The stories discuss starting a business in Ohio City, marketing Larchmere, first time home buying in Detroit Shoreway, self-loathing in South Euclid, troubling developments in Tremont, closed schools in Lee-Miles, and a vineyard in Hough. Bound together, they conjure a Cleveland as complex as its residents.
- Author BiographyAnne Trubek is the founder and director of Belt Publishing and the founder of The Thinking Writer. She is the author of A Skeptic s Guide to Writers Houses and the editor of The Cleveland Anthology. She lives in Cleveland, Ohio.
- PublisherBelt Publishing
- Date of Publication13/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBelt Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnne Trubek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.