All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFaith Popcorn has been called America's most highly regarded trends forecaster ( Newsday ). She first identified the concepts of Cocooning, Female Think and Icon Toppling; predicted the fall of New Coke; and has helped create and market many of America's most successful new products. Her astonishingly accurate predictions are an invaluable asset to the American business world, and Clicking, which sold over 100,000 copies in hardcover, appeared on bestseller lists ranging from the New York Times and USA Today to the Chicago Tribune and Business Week. Now Popcorn, coauthor Lys Marigold, and Popcorn's company, BrainReserve, share even more of their remarkable insights about how we will conduct our businesses and live our lives in the future. Clicking is about positioning one's business, and one's self, to be poised to take the fullest advantage of upcoming trends. Loaded with telling anecdotes and inspiring examples, packed with ideas, products and people who have successfully mastered trends, or clicked, this up-to-the minute revised report (including a major trend t identified in the hardcover) reveals the shape of the future.
- Author(s)Faith Popcorn,Lys Marigold
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.