All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a personalised approach to exercise. This book expands the role of the fitness professional from simple exercise prescription to include activity counseling, design modification, exercise demonstration, functionally integrated exercise, injury prevention and follow-up monitoring. Central to the book are seven client-centered models for each major fitness component, serving as a template of options for each decision in the prescription process. The text explains the vital role that functionally integrated exercise plays in improving performance and maintaining musculoskeletal health and teaches how to recognise muscle imbalance and prevent complication.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Griffin, is an award-winning retired professor, private consultant, speaker, writer for public and private sector organizations and coach for more than 40 years. Griffin has authored more than 100 publications, including the two previous editions of Client-Centered Exercise Prescription.
- Author(s)John C. Griffin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note197 black & white illustrations, 173 black & white halftones
- Weight1397 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.