All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn Ryan,Wolfgang Sprossig
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1 Partial Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems.- On Quaternionic Beltrami Equations.- The Mobius Transformation, Green Function and the Degenerate Elliptic Equation.- Quaternionic Analysis in Fluid Mechanics.- 2 singular Integral Operators.- Fourier Theory Under Mobius Transformations.- On the Cauchy Type Integral and the Riemann Problem.- Convolution and Maximal Operator Inequalities in Clifford Analysis.- 3 Applications in Geometry and Physics.- A Borel-Pompeiu Formula in ?n and Its Application to Inverse Scattering Theory.- Complex-Distance Potential Theory and Hyperbolic Equations.- Specific Representations for Members of the Holonomy Group.- An Extension of Clifford Analysis Towards Super-symmetry.- The Geometry of Generalized Dirac Operators and the Standard Model of Particle Physics.- 4 Mobius Transformations and Monogenic Functions.- The Schwarzian and Mobius Transformarions in Higher Dimensions.- The Structure of Monogenic Functions.- On the Radial Part of the Cauchy-Riemann Operator.- Hypercomplex Derivability - The Characterization of Monogenic Functions in ?n+1 by Their Derivative.- Hypermonogenic Functions.- Reproducing Kernels for Hyperbolic Spaces.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.