All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the vaults of The SF Gateway, the most comprehensive digital library of classic SFF titles ever assembled, comes an ideal introduction to the work of one of the giants of the Golden Age, Clifford D. Simak. A regular contributor to ASTOUNDING SCIENCE FICTION throughout the influential John W. Campbell era, Simak produced a body of highly regarded work, winning the NEBULA and multiple HUGO AWARDs, and is best kwn for his story suite of future histories, City. This omnibus collects three vels that explore his favoured theme of a depopulated future: TIME IS THE SIMPLEST THING, A CHOICE OF GODS and the HUGO AWARD-winning WAY STATION.
- Author BiographyClifford Donald Simak was born in Wisconsin, in 1904. He attended the University of Wisconsin and spent his working life in the newspaper business. He flirted briefly with science fiction in the early 1930s but did not start to write seriously until John W. Campbell's ASTOUNDING STORIES began to rejuvenate the field in 1937. Simak was a regular contributor to ASTOUNDING throughout the Golden Age, producing a body of well-regarded work. He won the NEBULA and multiple HUGO AWARDs, and in 1977 was the third writer to be named a Grand Master by SFWA. He died in 1988.
- Author(s)Clifford D. Simak
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight648 g
- Width152 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.