All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour guide to a higher score on Praxis II: English Subject Areas The Praxis II English Subject Area Assessment tests are designed to assess whether an examinee has the broad base of kwledge and competencies necessary to be licensed as a beginning English teacher in a variety of school settings. The various exams, some multiple-choice questions and some essay format, cover reading and understanding text, language and linguistics, and composition and rhetoric. CliffsNotes Praxis II: English Subject Area Assessments includes question-type reviews, subject reviews, and seven model practice tests for each of the Praxis II English tests that a variety of would-be English teachers need to pass to be certified. Includes subject reviews of all test topics 7 practice tests, one for each Praxis II English test Proven strategies from the experts at CliffsNotes If you're an aspiring teacher looking to take the Praxis II English test, CliffsNotes is your ticket to scoring high at exam time.
- Author BiographyDiane E. Kern, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Education at the Feinstein School of Education, Rhode Island University, and a member of the School of Education's ad hoc committee on licensure tests.
- Author(s)Diane E. Kern
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight413 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.