All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the most from great literature with CliffsNotes , the original study guides. Written exclusively by experienced teachers and educators, CliffsNotes are the resource of choice for today's students. These user-friendly guides make studying a snap - with visual icons flagging key themes, literary devices, and more. Inside you'll find valuable insights on Wharton's The Age of Incence , including: brief overall sypsis; chapter-by-chapter summaries; clear explanations and analysis; character map - who's who at a glance; character analysis (Newland Archer, May Welland Archer, Countess Ellen Olenska, and Mrs. Manson Mingott); concise discussion of major themes; a special essay on the book's themes, including personal freedom, values, and social codes, review Q&As and quote IDs; essay questions and practice projects, and glossaries of key words and terms.
- Author BiographySusan Van Kirk holds a B.A. from Knox College and an M.Ed. from University of Illinois. She retired from English teaching at Monmouth High School and now teaches at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Illinois.
- Author(s)Susan Van Kirk
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/06/2003
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight81 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.