All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a companion book to Earthscan's 2010 book Climate Change Adaptation and International Development. This book consists of summarised case studies looking at climate change mitigation specifically in Asia, the region producing the most greenhouse gas emissions. It examines international development from the perspective of climate change mitigation and looks at how international communities and donors support developing nations by funding, technical assistance and capacity building.
- Author BiographyRyo Fujikura is Professor at the Faculty of Humanity and Environment at Hosei University and a Visiting Fellow at the Japan International Cooperation Agency Research Institute: JICA-RI, Japan. Tomoyo Toyota is a Research Associate at at the Japan International Cooperation Agency Research Institute: JICA-RI, Japan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEarthscan Climate
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note62 black & white tables, 42 black & white line drawings
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRyo Fujikura,Tomoyo Toyota
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.