About this product
- DescriptionClimate change threatens our planet's future. Since it's too late to prevent climate change, we must find ways to prepare for it, while doing all we can to slow down the processes that are causing it. The editor of this compendium, an experienced and respected scientist in the field, has collected research vital to the challenges we are facing. The book offers a multi-perspective look at ways to reduce greenhouse gases and find fossil fuel alternatives from a truly international roster of researchers and scientists.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGabriela Ionescu
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.