All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Haynes Climbing Manual is a thoroughly modern introduction to this growing adventure sport, written by an experienced mountain guide, photographer and author. From getting started with equipment, clothing, fitness and basic skills through to advanced techniques and coping with tricky situations, this manual is packed with practical step-by-step sequences and inspirational photography, making it the perfect guide for the vice or intermediate climber.
- Author BiographyNigel Shepherd began climbing aged 11 in Wales and became a qualified International Mountain Guide in 1979. Since then he has pioneered climbs in the UK, New Zealand, North America and Greenland, and continues to work in all aspects of mountaineering in many parts of the world. He has written several books and many magazine articles, and his photography has been published in the Independent, The Times and the Daily Telegraph, as well as outdoor magazines and manufacturers' brochures.
- Author(s)Nigel Shepherd
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHaynes Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.