All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimbing Mt. Shasta Guide Book second edition, updated with the most popular routes up Mt. Shasta. Includes a wealth of information how to prepare for the climb, equipment needs, permit and permit fees and how to attain them, and how to ascent safely. Updated by SWS Mountain Guides, a professional guiding service on Mt. Shasta for over 30 years.
- Author BiographyDavid Cressman is a Co-Owner of SWS Mountain Guides, having over 150 Summits on Mt. Shasta and 70 on Mt. Whitney and has extensive high altitude experience and has lead countless international expeditions in Ecuador, Bolivia, Russia and Argentina. Dave is a graduate of the 10-day AMGA guide courses in alpine climbing, AMGA Top Rope Site Manager, holds a Wilderness First Responder (WFR), and he is a graduate of the National Avalanche School as well as Avalanche Level I & Level II. Timothy Keating is the founder and Co-Owner of SWS Mountain Guides. He has over 100+ Summits on Mt. Shasta and over 100+ on Mt. Whitney. As an avid backcountry skier, he has logged countless ski ascents on Mt. Shasta, guided international treks and expeditions in Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Tanzania, United Federation of Russia and Nepal. Tim is a graduate of a 10-day AMGA Alpine Guides Course, AMGA Certified Top Rope Site Manager, Professional Climbing Guides Institute Certified Top Rope Guide, Wilderness First Responder, Certified Avalanche Instructor & Professional Member of the American Avalanche Association, a Level III Avalanche Training Certification, Graduate from the National Avalanche School, and Leave No Trace Certified Trainer. JB Brown is a Co-Owner of SWS Mountain Guides. He has backpacked and climbed in almost every major range in the western United States. He is a ski instructor for Deer Valley and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. JB has attained Professional Ski Instructors Association (PSIA) Alpine Instructor level II as well as Certified Backcountry Instructor, Avalanche Level I & Level II, and Level III, Leave No Trace Certifications. He is a member of the AMGA and is in the process of pursuing the international IFMGA certification.
- Author(s)David E Cressman,James Jb Brown,Timothy S Keating
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.