All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNow the adverse drug reaction events reported in the newsletter Clin-Alert during Y2000 have been compiled, organized, re-formatted, indexed, and published in a convenient one-volume reference book, Clin-Alert 2001. The new book contains the full texts of all 311 reports from Clin-Alert newsletter 2000 issues. The reports have been grouped by fourteen major drug categories and indexed in six different ways for quick look-up. The reports were originally prepared for the Clin-Alert newsletter based on an ongoing search of more than 100 major medical journals, and summarization of key information included in journal articles on adverse drug reaction events. The summary reports were prepared by drug information specialists, and include the following information: o generic name of the drug or other substance involved o a brief characterization of the adverse reaction o a one paragraph summary of the event and related patient information o the author's conclusions or warnings o original source information Established in 1962, the Clin-Alert newsletter is a semi-monthly drug information service widely used by healthcare professionals involved in drug therapy and administration. It is independent, accepts advertising, and is published for professional use. Now published, Clin-Alert 2001 provides an easy-to-use, quick and reliable reference that will be useful to healthcare professionals working with drugs.
- Author(s)Joyce Generali
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/02/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.