About this product
- DescriptionRead this Book and Become an Expert on Sea Horses; Do you kw...why sea horses cling? Where sea horses live? How sea horses swim? What sea horses eat/ How sea horses hide? Why some sea horses have a pouch? This book provides all the essential information on this unique creature in nature, where the male of the species carries reproductive eggs, and can change any colour for camouflage. Intended for early readers these small, square books feature short sentences, clear type, attractive close-ups of the animals in their natural habitats, and some brief tes on their young, their dwellings, their predators and their behaviours. Each book also includes a glossary, a habitat map, and a diagram of animal body parts
- Author BiographyJudith Jango-Cohen is a former science teacher who is now a full-time writer. With her family, she travels to many national parks and aquariums to gather information for her writings on wildlife. She lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Judith Jango-Cohen
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePull ahead
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notemaps
- Weight99 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest Age4-6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.