All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Brinkley is a second wife, stepmom, adoptive mother, and lawyer in Kentucky. A book about mistakes, a book about successes, her story will take you on a ride through the whirlwind of her life. Relive her first year of being an adoptive mother and her questions about expiration dates, how to blend a family, and the true purpose of a bathrobe. Join her as she learns how to let go of the things that do t matter and cling tightly to all that does.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Brinkley is a second wife, stepmom, adoptive mother, writer, and lawyer. She resides in her old Kentucky home with her husband, son, stepchildren, and doggishly curvy pup, Gibby Girl.
- Author(s)Jennifer L Brinkley
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Katie Woodring
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.