All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinic Planning design looks in detail at current design guidelines for Outpatient Clinics and their implementation in recent examples in the fields of General Surgery and Medical Facilities, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Health, Otolaryngology, Paediatrics, Sporting, dermatological and Mental Health Clinics. Contains 27 fully illustrated examples.
- Author BiographyXiaobo Quan PhD is an EDAC (evidence-based design accreditation and certification) research associate at the Design Foundation.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1637 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnjali Joseph,Quan Xiaobo
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.30Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.