All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionLegal cases involving medical issues require an understanding of the human body--how it is put together, how the systems function, and how they interact. A good grasp of this information is essential to the clinical issues involved in the multitude of diseases and medical disorders that confront both plaintiff and defense attorneys.
- Author BiographySamuel D. Hodge, Jr. is chair of the department of legal studies at Temple University and teaches both law and anatomy and lectures nationally on anatomy and trauma. Jack E. Hubbard, PhD, MD, is an adjunct professor of Neurology at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and is in private practice with the Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology.
- Author(s)Jr. Hodge,Samuel D.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight2631 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.