All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionCurrently, there are tremendous advances being made in understanding the basic science of both the structure and function of botulinum neurotoxins. This kwledge is opening up opportunities in regard to both therapeutic uses and treatment and protection options for civil and bio-defense applications. This volume fully evaluates the status of neurotoxin research and exploitation. The book is a multi-authored collection of chapters written by the leading authorities responsible for the current scientific and clinical research that is advancing the understanding and exploitation of the neurotoxins and is both up to date and authoritative.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Neurotoxicity
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKeith Alan Foster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.