All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEvery contact with your patient is an opportunity for clinical assessment. Ideal for quick reference, this pocket-sized guide puts all the crucial information at your fingertips. The Nursing & Health Survival Guides have evolved - take a look at our our app for iPhone and iPad.
- Author BiographyTracy Lapworth is a Senior lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice at the University of Worcester. She has many areas of interest, including health assessment, prison health, assessment of the acutely ill adult and critical care. She has had various pieces of work published in journals and Nursing publications. Deborah Cook is a Senior Lecturer in the Institute of Health and Society, University of Worcester. Some of her areas of interest are emergency care, mentorship, management of minor injuries and reflexology.
- Author(s)Deborah Cook,Tracy Lapworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width76 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.