All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, truncated version of Nagy, Varghese and Agarwal's Practical Manual of In Vitro Fertilization is comprised of select clinical chapters for a portable, affordable and up-to-date resource. Clinical Embryology covers a variety of topics, including: - Sperm processing methods - Embryo culture methods - Insemination procedures - Embryo evaluation - Genetic testing of embryos - Cryopreservation - Embryo transfer Also included are two new chapters on predicting embryo developmental potential and viability using automated time-lapse analysis (Eeva) and predicting embryo implantation potential using Embryoscope.(TM) Practical for both clinicians and researchers alike, Clinical Embryology brings together all of the need-to-kw information about these important topics in reproductive medicine.
- Author BiographyZsolt Peter Nagy, MD, PhD, HCLD (ABB), EMB (ACE), Scientific and Laboratory Director, Reproductive Biology Associates, Atlanta, GA, USA Alex C. Varghese, PhD, Senior Embryologist, Montreal Reproductive Centre, Montreal, QC, Canada Ashok Agarwal, PhD, HCLD (ABB), EMB (ACE), Director, Center for Reproductive Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1050 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlex C. Varghese,Ashok Agarwal,Zsolt Peter Nagy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.