All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Clinical Handbook of Contact Dermatitis: Diagsis and Management by Body Region uses a succinct approach to help clinicians manage this multifaceted condition. Organized by body region, the handbook presents the most common allergens and irritants for a given location. It discusses products containing common allergens and irritants such as topical skin products, fragrances, shampoos, cosmetics, and textiles. The handbook also discusses several unusual presentations and less common allergen-containing products. In addition, it outlines diagstic procedures and testing methods-including patch testing-as well as treatment considerations. Dermatologists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical students, residents, and podiatrists will find this an essential reference.
- Author BiographyRobin Lewallen, MD, Department of Dermatology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA Adele Clark, PA-C, Department of Dermatology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA Steven Feldman, MD, PhD, Department of Dermatology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note38 colour illustrations, 22 colour tables
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAdele Clark,Robin Lewallen,Steven R. Feldman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.