All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Naturopathy: an evidence-based guide to practice: 2nd edition articulates evidence-based clinical practice. It details the principles, treatment protocols and interventions at the forefront of naturopathic practice in the 21st century. Clinical Naturopathy equips you to critically evaluate your patients, analyse treatment protocols, and provide evidence-based prescriptions. Key features . A rigorously researched update of common clinical conditions and their naturopathic treatment according to evidence-based guidelines (over 5000 references) . New and expanded detail on the treatment of headaches, liver conditions, pain, and schizophrenia, with the addition of injecting nutraceuticals w covered . Dedicated chapter to 'Wellbeing' outlining the core principles of naturopathic practice . Expanded Diagstics chapter including the emerging field of pharmacogemics . An abundance of unique figures, tables, charts and treatment decision trees . Augmented appendices including: herb/drug interactions, laboratory reference values, food sources of nutrients, cancer medication interactions. Clinical Naturopathy: an evidence-based guide to practice: 2nd edition promotes the fundamentals of traditional naturopathy, while pushing the scientific boundaries and driving the steady evolution of the profession of naturopathic medicine.
- Author(s)Dr. Jerome Sarris,Dr. Jon Wardle
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- greengirloz09 Mar, 2016by
Scientific explanations behind underlying causes for disease.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.