All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Neuroimmulogy: Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders serves as an indispensable resource for physicians interested in, and dealing with, this very complex and evolving branch of neurology. This comprehensive title provides an introduction to basic neuroimmulogy and principles of immutherapy and also serves as a thorough guide to immune-mediated disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system, as well as other systemic disorders with a significant neuroimmulogic component. The chapters are written by experts in their fields and include the most up to date scientific information. This volume is made to simplify complex immulogical mechanisms and to focus on practical patient-related issues. Clinical Neuroimmulogy: Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders is an invaluable addition to the literature and will be of significant interest to neurologists, residents and fellows, internists, and general practitioners who treat patients with neurologic disorders and other systemic autoimmune diseases.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 39 black & white tables
- Weight978 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPatricia K. Coyle,Syed A. Rizvi
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.